After the Storm
Moments before the rain begins, a musky, fresh smell permeates the air.
"Petrichor" is the wonderful word that describes the scent of the air after a storm. This fragrance replicates that scent with fresh English peppermint, Oakwood , freshly cut hay and bay oil
- Top Notes: Orange, Bergamot
- Mid Notes: Peppermint, Rose, Cyclamen, Clove, Berries
- Base Notes: Cedarwood, Patchouli, Tonka, Hay, Musk
Setting up your diffuser.
Once you have removed your reed diffuser form its packaging, it is ready to be set up.
Firstly unscrew the metallic collar from the top of the bottle to reveal the bottle sealing plug.
Remove the sealing plug from the bottle replace the collar and place the bottle on a suitable ceramic or glass coaster (never pick up your diffuser by the collar). Reed diffuser oils can stain or make a real mess of upholstery and wooden surfaces if spilt, so please take care.
Carefully remove your luxury fibre reeds and place in the diffuser oil. Then arrange them into a style that best suits you. At this stage we recommend inserting all the reeds, you can always remove a couple at a later date to adjust the intensity of the aroma.
Over the next 48 hours your diffuser oil will travel up through the reeds releasing their wonderful aroma.
Cheaper diffusers will go to work faster but their contents will quickly evaporate meaning they lose their fragrance and need replacing much more often to maintain their fragrance.
Our diffuser oils are not intended to be overpowering, quite the opposite, but if you feel the need to reduce the intensity of the aroma simply remove one reed at a time until you reach a comfortable level. Keep your diffuser upright at all times.
Always keep your diffuser on a protected flat surface to avoid your diffuser from spilling.
- This product is highly flammable.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Do not empty into drains.
- May cause sensitisation to skin.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear suitable gloves when handling damp reeds.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice.